Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monday, Monday

Yes I know it's not Monday but it feels like it to me. Why you ask? Cuz my Hunny is not here after he was here Saturday, Sunday and Monday. He didn't go to work in the office yesterday cuz I had a dental appointment, so he worked from home instead to watch the girls. The week-ends are the only days where he doesn't have to get up before the sun and literally float quietly out the door like a ghost while everyone else is still sleeping. I sooo look forward to Saturday's and being able to just turn over in the bed to my Hunny's smiling face and warm embrace. Ahhhh . . . such is life. Of course when his azz is home for more than 5 days he always makes jokes about "I know you sayin hurry up and get yo azz back to work!" And all I can do is laugh cuz hooonnney, I sho' be thinkin that! LOL. ha!

It's so funny cuz the schedule is so different during the week days while he's at work. Me and the girls sorta have a routine. We get up, and do diaper changes, potty, make beds. Then it's downstairs for pbs kids (LOVE seame street, between the lions, reading rainbow - you get the point) and oatmeal. Why my babies LOVE eating oatmeal everyday during the week day beats me. I put away dishes, load dish washer, maybe fold and wash a few loads, take out trash, watch pbs kids with the girls. Then I'll check my e-mails and blog and make some phone calls. Next it's snack time and then lunch. By then they are usally gettin sleepy (or least lil Ms. Saada is and the baby has probably been put down for a nap already). After that, I may start preppin stuff for dinner (lately I've been to tired to do any real cookin - I know SO bad). And once they get up from nap dinner will be cooking and then we all wait for Daddy to get home. And then it's bath (maybe) book time, music, etc with some Daddy hugs and love (cuz we ALL want his attention when he gets home LOL). And then it's off to bed to start all over again. How boring is that?

But once the week-end comes it's like Babies Gone Wild around here. No naps, no pbs kids (which my oldest is ALWAYS askin for), and the girls just run from room to room with wild baby reckless abandon. LOL. I guess they need it. By the time I get home from my hair appointment, the house is usually a reck, Daddy is passed out on the floor and the girls are entertaining themselves (including the baby!). LOL. Not to mention they've been in and out the frig getting stuff and puttin things in there cuz their father ALWAYS goes to sleep. *shakin head* I think I'ma try that one day, just go to sleep where ever I am and just let the girls run wild.

Anyway, I don't know what the heck I started off talkin about in this post and I don't care either sh*t. I just like to run my mouth.

Okay, Ms. Senayet is up now and will be askin me for pbs kids and oatmeal. So I'm out.

*hugs and kisses* Mrs. Richardson

5 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, this post was too funny.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This post was funny! I've found my dh sitting up halfway asleep with each boy trying to place hats or food on him many a time. I never even think about just how the schedule gets thrown out the window on weekends but it truely does every time(well except for naps, we hold onto those for dear life lol)

     
  • At 6:35 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger chelsea said…

    How is it the men can just fall asleep? My husband used to do the same thing and it just baffles me. Luckily they're almost as cute as the kids when they sleep.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, November 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I totally know what you mean, Mrs. Richardson.

    My husband is great about getting up with our three from whenever the babies wake up - 5, 6, 7am whatever. He has no problem letting me sleep in...yes I know it sounds like I'm bragging but let me finish...

    He's great about getting up. Until he hits that wall around 8:30 or 9 or so and then it's like he'd drop a child on the floor or something just to get back upstairs and under the covers.

    One time he hit the wall and I (by the grace of God) just happened to be coming downstairs only to find Teletubbies on, him passed out on the couch – and our daughter halfway out of her highchair! Leg all dangling...

    So now, I respect that wall and get my butt out of bed well before he gets anywhere near it.

    Wonderful blog of yours, beautiful family, too.:)

     
  • At 1:22 AM, November 13, 2006, Blogger Aly Cat 121 said…

    Ladies - I now realize it is not just ME. And I have My Hunny over hear crackin up cuz he knows what he does and finds it funny that other dads do it too. It MUST be a man thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home